1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.closetraid.com.au/ and who are18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Closet Raid Pty Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Closet Raid Pty Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 12 May 2017, 9:00am AEST and ending 31 May 2017 11:59pm AEST. All online entries must be received by 31 May 2017 11:50AEST.
4. How to Enter:
1. Follow Closet Raid on Instagram ( @closetraid_aus ) and or Facebook (@closetraidaus)
2. Leave a comment below the Giveaway post and tag a friend.
3. Repost Our giveaway on your personal Instagram and or Facebook profile
You may tag as many friends as you wish. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Closet Raid Pty Ltd. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Closet Raid.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign will receive one $50.00 Sephora E-Gift Card each. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined Closet Raid. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Closet Raid to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct messenger within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Closet Raid shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CLOSET RAIDS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Closet Raid reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Closet Raid’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Closet Raid may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Closet Raid. Closet Raid reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Closet Raid has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Closet Raid reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Closet Raid and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND VICTORIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. The Campaign hosted by Closet Raid is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Sephora.