YSL SAINT LAURENT MONOGRAM BLOGGER CROSSBODY BAG IN SILVER
Worn off the shoulder or as a cross body bag this gorgeous Saint Laurent bag can be coordinated with both silver and gold! For more photos visit @HandbagHire on Instagram!
Conditions of Hire:
Note: Handbag Hire is referred to as the ‘supplier’
1. All bags for hire are 100% authentic.
2. The bag may have pre-existing general wear and tear and/or minor stains on the inside of the bag.
3. If the bag is not returned (in wearable condition) by a PREVIOUS customer on time and thus the supplier is unable to provide the bag to customer entered into this agreement, the supplier will notify customer ASAP that the bag is unavailable and provide a full refund. The supplier is not liable for any inconvenience caused to the customer in this instance.
4. If you wish to cancel the hire of an item, you must provide 14 days' notice prior to the hire date. If less notice is given, you will be liable to pay 50% of the already paid rental fee.
5. If the borrower has any questions pertaining to the conditions of hire, the borrower will clarify this with the supplier PRIOR to submitting a rental request.
6. All bags are express posted via Australia Post. The customer accepts that the supplier is not responsible for any delay caused by Australia Post and is not entitled to a refund if the bag is received later than desired.
7. The customer must return the bag via Australia Post with express postage, tracking number and insurance to the value of $700 (depreciated value of the bag).
8. The supplier will provide the customer with a tracking number within 60 minutes of posting and vice versa as proof of postage/return date.
9. For every day that the bag is returned or posted late respectively, a $40 fee will be charged.
10. A late fee will not be charged if the rental period ceases on a Sunday or Public Holiday however, it will begin to be charged for every day after, until returned or posted.
11. Late fees will continue to be charged daily until 100% of the RRP has been charged (exclusive of the initial rental fee), from which point the late fees will cease to accrue.
12. The supplier has sole discretion to determine whether late fees will be waived, limited or upheld.
DAMAGED, LOST OR STOLEN BAG
13. Damage can refer to: scratches, abrasions, stains, hardware (logo, shoulder strap, chain, zips or embellishments) damage/breakages, internal damage of lining and pockets etc.
14. The supplier requests that you do not attempt to clean or repair any damage incurred as this can result in further damage.
15. If the bag is damaged, the borrower will be charged the cost to repair the bag to its pre-existing state. This cost will be determined solely by the supplier.
16. If bag is lost, stolen or damaged (whereby supplier cannot reasonably rehire bag) while in possession of customer, the customer will be charged the full RRP of the bag as listed.
“THE LESS BORING STUFF”
· Follow us on Instagram @HandbagHire
· Tag us! Help support our little business grow!
· Send us your photos! We love to share photos of our gorgeous customers with their gorgeous bags!